Welcome to Lynne's Mad Hatter 60th Birthday Tea Party Blog Hop --- don't be late for this very important date and just to be sure you're not late, we're serving tea for not one day but two!! Watch out for rabbit holes, and those drink me and eat me potions as you must do them in moderation.You'll never know what you will see beyond the looking glass --- sew, sit down a spell and enjoy the talented ladies as we hop along in Wonderland. Warning, watch out for the Queen of Hearts as she is losing in the game of croquet and its off with your heads!!!!!
Rather than cake, crumpetts, tarts and cookies, we have blog candy and I mean some sweet treats that are being offered by our great sponsors:
- Pat Catan's has donated a $25 gift card for shopping at their store, if there isn't a Pat Catan's in your area, we can transfer that out for you
- Karber Digital Images at http://www.karberdigital.com/ has offered 2 digital designs of the winner's choice
- Digi My World at http://digimyworld.com/shop/ has offered a $10 gift card
- SVG Attic at http://www.svgattic.com/ has offered a $20 gift certificate
- PSA Stamps at http://www.psastamps.com.blogspot.com/ has offered a 1 stamper, 2 Peel & Stick packs of winner's choice. MSRP for each package is $55.
- Creative Kuts has offered a $20 Gift Certificate to http://creativekuts.com/
- Deborah Marie Foti of http://www.scrappingmamma.net/ will make one of her original birthday cards, Crafty Friends Sentiments Large Sheet by http://www.gettingcricky.com/ AND $10 Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Gift Certificate
To be eligible by posting you must comment and post on each stop of our tea party along the way --- now remember to hold your pinky out when drinking your tea --- will that be 1 lump or 2?
If you stopped at my blog to just visit today, I don't want you to miss a single thing along the way and you need to start at the beginning which is two hares by the Cheshire cat who is grinning at you and that darn caterpiller smoking her pipe at http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/!!!
My project is a layout page which I will put in a scrapbook album frame and send to Lynn. I used Alice in Wonderland paper and stickers by Reminsce. I used crystal lacquer on the Ace Heart card and pocket watch stickers. I used stickles on the cat. flower and teapot with cups. I used a black glaze pen on the black lines in the cat's teeth. I used some sparkle rick rack. I used a Fiskars corner punch. The title is cut with Cricut Cuttin Up Cartridge Cartoon font. I want to wish Lynne a very Happy Birthday!
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed your tea and crumpets and your next stop is not Twiddledee and Twiddledum but Shannon M - http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
Remember to check out all the tea parties!!!
Hugs, Love, Tea Cups and Crumpets