Welcome to my blog...

A place to share my love of scrapbooking, crafts, cupcakes, and shopping.....

Followers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

WINNERS OF BLOG CANDY AND GRAND PRIZE BLOG CANDY FOR IT'S ALL ABOUT CATITUDE BLOG HOP

Sorry, I am late in posting these.  Please forgive me,   But here are the winners:
Grand prize Create A Critter Cartridge:
Vicki said...
Wow, you've been busy. Love all the layouts. Wonder if I could get my cats to wear hats? Thanks for hosting just a fun hop.
Vicki
vwilson577 at yahoo.com
 
Day Two grab-bag of Cat scrapbook items.

OCCricut said...
Love that you did an album for your mom! Your pics are adorable.
Wendy Turner on FB invited me to this hop!! It's been a lot of fun. Everyone is so talented!!

My dog, Maggie, is a Pit Bull and my husband's dog, Buddy, is an Australian Shepherd ... yes, we have lots of "fur balls" living here too!!
See you tomorrow!!
TFS!!
saetterman at aol dot com



Day One Clear Kitten Stamp:
lindaplus3 said...
I just love the book... ty for the ideas and pictures,,,, I have 3 cats and want to make ascrapbook of my animals from today and the past :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

October 28, 2011 12:08 PM


Congrats Ladies!   Please email your address to me at bkb248@gmail.com by November 30, 2011.

1 comment:

lindaplus3 said...

Ty tytytyty very much !!!!!