Welcome to my blog...

A place to share my love of scrapbooking, crafts, cupcakes, and shopping.....

Followers

Friday, March 23, 2012

Walt Disney Animated Movie “Cinderella" Blog Hop



Walt Disney Animated Movie “Cinderella
March 23, 2012

Welcome to Walt Disney's Animated Movies Blog Hop!!! What makes this hop phenomenal as in no other hop is that every Friday, we will be paying tribute to different movies SOOOO, you will need to mark you calendars for every Friday for these special blog hops:
March 23: Cinderella
March 30: Alice in Wonderland
Today, we are celebrating Cinderella, the Fairy Godmother, Gus Gus and Jacque as well as Prince Charming  .If you just happened to visit me today, I wouldn't want you to miss one single dance and would want you to start with Lisa.   If you arrived from Lisa then you are on the right spot!!!!
My project for the Hop is a layout.  Again, I used pictures from our Disneyworld trip and meeting the Princesses.  Of course, this week is meeting Cinderella.  Cinderella is my favorite princess.  And I really couldn't find the perfect paper for it. And the Cinderella title was cut out three times as it kept messing up.  But here is my layout.
I used Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge to cut out the Mirror, Cinderella Title, and Glass Slipper.
I used my Fiskars Heart Corner punch on the mats for the photos.  I used some of my stickers and some sticker trims.


Thanks for stopping by today and visiting and checking out my project, I now must send you on your way  to Anita’s .
 There is a great line-up today for the hop and I wouldn't want you to miss a single project so here is the complete lineup n case those pesky Step-Sisters try to lead you astray.

Cinderella Blog Lineup:
  1. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
  2. Barbara-http://barbarab3.blogspot.com
  3. Anita -  http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
  4. Kimblerly - http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/
  5. Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
  6. Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com


    Remember to check back next Friday as our theme will be Alice in Wonderland

    10 comments:

    Lisa said...

    Love your layout, it is adorable. TFS and joining me in this hop.

    Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

    How fun that trip must have been! Loved your layouts!

    Kimberly
    ScrappingRookie

    Sue D said...

    Very pretty layout--I like the heart punch on the photo mats.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    Anonymous said...

    Oh, I so love your page. It is beautiful. Cute pictures, too. Makes me want to go to Disneyland!!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation!

    roseberry.suzanne@gmail.com
    www.suzanneroseberrydesign.blogspot.com

    Bonnie said...

    Great layout Barbara. TFS
    Bonnie
    http://scrap-n-away.blogspot.com

    Lynne said...

    What a fabulous layout --- a dream is a wish that could come true! Always a pleasure hopping with you in these great hops!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    cema1cema said...

    Turned out great! I have done this cut too and it was hard to make it look nice. You did great!! Christina

    Anita said...

    I love your layout---I have never met Cinderella---but one day I will take my grandchildren there.Glad to be in this hop with you.
    Hugs, Anita

    Latinas en America said...

    LOve your LO...so cute

    I am a follower
    Thanks
    Gaby B
    mgb2000@gmail.com

    LUV2SCRAP said...

    Aww another layout love it especially because its my daughters favorite Princess (: Beautiful great job!