Welcome to the Which Disney Princess Am I Blog Hop -
Every girl both old and young alike love to be a "Princess" and we really aren't old to believe we are a princess. Today's hop is going to include our favorite Princess with clues and then the final reveal with our project displaying which Princess we are --- NOW, the question is, how well do you know your Disney Princess.
Clues: I love Animals especially furry little mice named Gus and Jacque. I clean and clean and do everything for my stepsisters and stepmother. I have a fairy godmother. I have a thing for shoes and well, sometimes, I lose one of my shoes. But no worries, a dashing young princess will retrieve my lost shoe. And my wicked Stepmother and stepsisters will be envious after my prince whisks me off to his palace
There will be blog candy of course --- your very own Princess Crown and a Piecing Project of your favorite Princess by remarking on each stop on the royal kingdoms along the way!!!
Some day my Prince will come but, I will always have my crown as these princesses have for you along the way:
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Tami - http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com
- Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
- Colleen - www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Janet S - http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
- Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
- Kimberly http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Barbara B http://barbarab3.blogspot.com
- Gill - http://scrappincreationsbygillm.blogspot.com
- Anita~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Beckie - http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
- Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
Enjoy the hop and please remark!!!
If you guessed Cinderella, you are right. Cinderella has always been my favorite princess. I love furry animals and well, yes, I love shoes. And when my aunt got married, I was the maid of honor and I lost my shoes(both of them) at the wedding reception. Alas, a young prince found them and returned them to me.... Every halloween when I was little I went as Cinderella. So here is my project...I did a layout for my pictures of me dressed as Cinderella when I was a child. Unfortunately, printer is down so I wasn't able to include the pictures.
Princess Gill and see who her favorite princess might be.