Welcome to my blog...

A place to share my love of scrapbooking, crafts, cupcakes, and shopping.....

Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Hippity Hoppity Easter is on its Way Blog Hop!

Happy Easter and Welcome to the Hippity Hoppity Easter  is on its’ way Blog Hop!  We are very hoppy that you are joining us for this fun filled hop of Easter Bunnies, eggs and easter fun.  So be sure to grab you favorite beverage and hop through this inspirational blog hop.  You should have arrived from Holli  http://sunflowerholli.blogspot.com/ but if you need to start at the beginning Lisa  http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com is the first stop in our hop.  This is a one day blog  and we appreciate ye leaving a comment for all of our super talented crafters.

Lisa will be giving away a as blog hop candy to one lucky hopper.  So be sure to leave some blog love for each of the bloggers.


Now onto my projects.  First up is a Easter layout containing pictures from Easter when I was four.  The Easter Bunny brought me a duck with a hat and a baby doll.  I love ducks!!!!  Paper is from Creative Imaginations.  Little bunnies and chicks were made with Sizzix .  Yield Duck sign was purchased from Blue Martini Designs. Fuzzy Bunny on first page was purchased from Michaels.  I still have a couple pictures to add to this layout.



Second Layout is more pictures from the Easter when I was four.  Stickers and Paper are from Karen Foster.  Chicks, eggs and bunnies were again cut with Sizzix.  



And my last projects are pages I decorated for my planner which is my new hobby obsession.  I used washi tape, Alphabet Stickers and some Easter Stickers.

Daily View Pages:


Weekly Views



Thanks for hopping by today and now it’s time to hop over to Angela for your next stop.  

And in case You should wander off the  path and get lost here is our lineup to guide you back on path:



7 comments:

Katydid Cards said...

Your layouts are so cute...I just all the colors we get to use at Easter! And your embellishments are adorable, too! I love than planner...I keep wanting to get one but I'm sure it wouldn't look nearly as nice as yours! It was fun hopping with you, as always!

CADC Blog said...

Cute layouts. Love the planner designs.

Unknown said...

Everything is so great! I love that you have those old pictures of yourself! Such great memories ;) Happy Easter!

lorby said...

Oh how sweet! Keeping your memories and doing the layouts. I love the idea with the planner and what you did with yours. Happy Easter!

mamawcindy said...

So that Is you in your layouts? How Cute!!! Wish I had some pictures of me when I was little at Easter. Sorry to be doing this hop so late. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Miranda said...

Great LO's!

Sunflower Holli said...

I love your journal and beautiful layouts