Welcome to my blog...

A place to share my love of scrapbooking, crafts, cupcakes, and shopping.....

Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

BLOG HOP CANDY WINNERS

And the winners of my blog candies for the following hops are:

Secret Santa Blog Hop 
Snowman:
Mary D said...
Oh I just love anything with smowmen. Love all your projects. Candle,tree, and plush animal are all adorable.

 Candy Tree:
Tambo said...
Barbara, your gifts are so wonderful! Your secret Santa is going to be so excited. I bet that bear is just as cuddly as it looks. I haven't made any sewing projects now for about a year. Too cute! tfs Tami


Tambos Creations!

Boggity Boggity Let's Go Racing Hop:
Grand Trophy Blog Candy -Cricut Cartridge Everyday Paper Dolls:
Amy E said...
How cool is this...a Nascar blog hop?!?!?! My hubby didn't believe me til I showed him your layout pics!!

Awesome layouts!! Where in the world did you find the Nascar papers?

I'm already a follower. Our favorite driver is Jeff Burton...although we also have to cheer for Casey Kahne since he's a local boy!!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com


Day One Blog Candy- racing rub-ons:
Debbie said...
your layout is so neat I just love it I am a big Jeff Gordon fan thanks for putting this together for all of us loved it Hugs Debbie

Day Two Blog Candy -small racing paper pack and sticker:
Liz said...
great layout, did you leave froom for 2011 Champion??!!?? Good luck Carl (I love Tony -- But Carl needs to win this year)

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com 
Congratulations Ladies, please email your addresses to me at bkb248@gmail.com by no later than December 31, 2011, so I can get your prizes to you.

3 comments:

Amy E said...

WOW!! Thank you!! I'm emailing you right now!!

Tambo said...

wow, thank you, I will email you. I need to set up my calendar again so I don't miss out on what I have entered. tfs Tami (tambo)

Amy E said...

I hope you got the email I sent...just waiting to hear back from you! It looks like you've been crazy busy with blog hops this week!