Welcome to my blog...

A place to share my love of scrapbooking, crafts, cupcakes, and shopping.....

Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 2 All I Want for Christmas


Welcome to the "All I Want for Christmas" Blog Hop!!


We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature everything about what these ladies want for Christmas!! You'll find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- We hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!!

If you've hopped over from Indira http://craftyhomemade.blogspot.com/ then you are in the right place!! If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our All I Want For Christmas FUN, then please CLICK HERE http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/ at Lisa's blog!! Keep alert for blog candy along the way as some hop stops will be offering some goodies...

 Yesterday, I shared the little girl in me Christmas List.  Today, I would like to share my GROWNUP CHRISTMAS LIST.    All I Want For Christmas is A FAMILY CHRISTMAS.  I love my family and family has always been important to me.  I love spending time with them.  But I also love getting the chance to make or find something special to light up their eyes and bring out the little kid in them.  So, I made this layout to put our annual Family Christmas Pictures.   
I used the same paper as yesterday.  Again I used Joys of the Season.  I cut out the Poinseittas, snowflakes, and tree with the cartridge.  I used Hannah Montana for the Title.   I used pink crystal lacquer on the poinseitta berry.  The large snowflake opens and will serve as a journaling tag.




To be eligible for the grand prize blog candy, you MUST visit Lisa blog and leave a comment on Lisa  blog for the day and also become a follower at "Scrapping With Lisa" and Lisa facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapping-with-Lisa/130882060268842. Please let me know if Lisa don't do facebook and I won't count that against you for the blog candy. Now for the blog candy, I bet you are wondering what it could be. It will be a mini paper bag album that will come with all the pieces you would need to assemble the mini album.

I have some blog candy.  It is some Christmas Paper, stickers and a bottle of stickles.  Just be a follower and leave a comment each day of the blog.

10 comments:

ScrapYourWorld said...

this layout is Beautiful. love the colors and those flowers are too cute!! MERRY CHRISTMAS
Paula
www.faithful2god_2000@yahoo.com
www.scrapyourworld1.blogspot.com

lindaplus3 said...

very very pretty layout.... i love the flowers......:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Eva said...

Oh My Goodness!!! I love your layout!!! I hope you will come hop with us today too.
Eva :0)
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love all the pinks and greens. Everything is so beautiful together. I love the title and the flowers. Awesome job and I wish your family a wonderful Christmas.

cema1cema said...

Both of your layouts are fantastic!! I love the colors you chose! I love how you put pictures of what your hoping for at Christmas! Christina ccapps35@gmail.com

Cathy said...

Beautiful layout, i really like the colors you used, the pinks.
Merry Christmas.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

thepaperthumb said...

Both of your layouts are cute, thanks for sharing.

A Scrap Above said...

This is simply beautiful! I love the papers and detail you added to this.
I am following your blog, cant wait to see more projects
TFS
Bonnie
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove @ aol . com

JaniceA said...

Beautiful LO, love the pink and greens.
janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous layouts-love the colors!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com