Welcome to my blog...

A place to share my love of scrapbooking, crafts, cupcakes, and shopping.....

Followers

Friday, August 26, 2011

3 DAYS & COUNTING

Craftin with Barbara B.
barbarab3.blogspot.com

Only 3 more days until 50th Birthday Luau Blog Hop. Be sure to mark your calendar and hop back over to join us on August 29, 2011 at 9 am for three relaxing days of Luau theme creations and help me in celebrating my 50th Birthday. I personally can't wait to see the wonderful creations the very talented ladies of this hop have created! So, please join us to enjoy some beautiful creations and the opportunity to win some blog candy. Our grand prize blog candy is the Cricut Luau Cartridge, and some of our daily blog candy prizes Cuttlebug Die(Nemo and Disney Celebrations), Sizzix Embossing Die(6 Background Embossing Dies) and some other surprises.

No comments: