Welcome back for Day 2 of the 50th Birthday Luau Blog Hop. We are celebrating my 50th Birthday with a Luau themed blog hop.l If you have just joined the blog hop please be sure to check out yesterday's posts for the entire line up and also check out the blog candy. I am having so much fun, and am truly in awe of the talented ladies in this hop. The creations yesterday were Fabulous. So, let's get started on another hop through the lineup and see what these wonderful ladies have in store for us today.
50th Birthday Luau Blog Hop Lineup:
1. Barbara B. http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/
2. Gill M - http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com
3. Linda Simpson - http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com
4.Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
5. Pendra http://pendrasplace.blogspot.com/
6. Ashley- http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/
7. Tammy- http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com/
9. Jearise- http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
10. Cyndie- http://cyndiepaperboutique.wordpress.com/
11. Gina- http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
12. April - http://curlsandgrins.blogspot.com
13. Lynne- http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
Well, my first project today is a Thank You card with the Luau theme. As you can see, I really love the stickles, my cricut, the color pink, the Hawaiian Flower(Think Cricut refers to it as Plumeria) and the "Beach Baby" paper from Fancy Pants. I also used Peony Cat eye to ink around the card and flowers. I used Life's A Beach for the Flower and Leaf. I found a tiny
spool of Fuchusia Ribbon at Hobby Lobby.
My second project is this cute little Frame. Again, I used the shiny fuchusia ribbon from Hobby Lobby. I painted the wooden frame fuchusia, and then decoupaged the bright colorful paper on to it. Again, I used my cricut and Life's A Beach to cut out the flowers and the Hula Girl. The numbers and letters were from a Mylar balloon so I dressed them up by using stickles around them.
Grand Prize: Cricut Cartridge Luau 2011 Seasonal
Day 1 Blog Candy: Cuttlebug Disney NEMO Combo Embossing & Die Set
Day 2 Blog Candy: Cuttlebug Disney Celebration Combo Embossing & Die Set
Day 3 Blog Candy: Sizzix Texturz Texture Plates-Kit #3
Rules to be eligible for Daily Blog Candy and the Grand Prize:
(1) You MUST visit each blog and become a follower
(2) Leave a comment on every blog in the hop each day
(3) Leave a comment below on my blog
(4) Become a follower at "Craftin’ with Barbara”
Another fun pic to share. Kit Kat a/k/a Buscher was not as cooperative as Cuddles.
Again, I want to thank the lovely ladies of this hop for helping me celebrate my birthday. Now, hop on over to Gill, and see the beautiful creations she has made for the hop. Please be sure to stop by tomorrow for our final day of the hop and hop along with us again to see more luau creations.