Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 1. This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project. This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer or two for you to visit.
Be sure to check out this wonderful list of sponsors for this 12 Days
of Christmas Blog Hop. Blog candy will be given out each day of the hop.
Stampin Up Products with Honeybearz Designs
Scrappy Moms Stamps
Craftin Desert Diva's
Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons
Pretty Cute Stamps
My Creative Time!
Pink and Main
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
Scrapping Bug Designs
Marjorie Ann Designs
Paper Nest Dolls
Cuddly Cute Designs
Too Cute By Jessica
KaDoodle Bug Designs
Midge and Madge Mingle
I decorate the one side with a tree, sentiment and small present stickers. I curled the paper and stuck it in to the jar so the decorated side shown behind santa in the jar. Next, I added my snow until it covered the light wires and battery pack. I traced the jar lid onto some red white candy stripe paper and cut it out. I stuck the candy stripe circle into the mason jar ring. Next, I used glue dots to attach ribbon around the ring, and then attach the bow. I also put a poinsettia flower on the top of the lid and an ornament embellishment/stick on the ribbon. I tightened the lid onto the jar and my little scene for my mom was complete.
My second little project is a gift card holder for my godson. I purchased the Santa Card Accents and the Slider box from Pinecone Express Designs. I assembled the box and cut out the accent backgrounds. I glued them to the slider card. I fussy cut out Santa and pop dotted him onto the top of the box. I stapled ribbon on to each section which pulls out. Now, all I have to do is attach the gift card to one end and sign the other end.
I apologize for my photos being sideways, but I cant seem to get them to load the correct way. Your next stop is Lisa F. Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com
2. Madge ~ http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/blog
3. Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
4. Sandy Hentzel~ http://scrapbookblessingsclub.com
5. Elizabeth Jeanne ~ http://CraftsByHappyStamper.com
6. Angela ~ www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
7. Alicia ~ www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
8. Miranda ~ www.nanasscrapspot.com
9. Daphne ~ http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
10. Rhonda ~ craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
11. Charmagne - http://www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
12. Robin - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
14. Lisa F ~ http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/
16. Jessi http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.co
17. Heather Http://www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com