Be sure to check out this wonderful list of sponsors for this 12 Days
of Christmas Blog Hop. Blog candy will be given out each day of the hop.
Stampin Up Products with Honeybearz Designs
Scrappy Moms Stamps
Craftin Desert Diva's
Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons
Pretty Cute Stamps
My Creative Time!
Pink and Main
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
Scrapping Bug Designs
Marjorie Ann Designs
Paper Nest Dolls
Cuddly Cute Designs
Too Cute By Jessica
KaDoodle Bug Designs
Midge and Madge Mingle
For my project today, I made 3 Christmas cards with scraps leftover from my layouts. The first card was cut 6 x12 and scored at 6. I cut 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square from the blue dotted paper. I cut a 3 x 6 strip from snowflake paper. Then 1 1/2 x 6 strip from Christmas word paper. I used a leftover sticker of a village.
For my last card, I cut 6 x 12 red card then score at 6. I cut a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. Next, I cut 5x5 square from stripe paper. I cut 2-2x2 squares and 2- 1 7/8x1 7/8 from green plaid. I cut 2 1/2 inch circle from red then 2 inch circle which I embossed with snowflakes. I adhered the pieces. I added a car with tree, sentiments, and ornaments. I also added a ribbon.
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com
2. Madge ~ http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/blog
3. Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
4. Sandy Hentzel~ http://scrapbookblessingsclub.com
5. Elizabeth Jeanne ~ http://CraftsByHappyStamper.com
6. Angela ~ www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
7. Alicia ~ www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
8. Miranda ~ www.nanasscrapspot.com
9. Daphne ~ http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
10. Rhonda ~ craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
11. Charmagne - http://www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
13. Lisa F ~ http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/
15. Jessi http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.co
16. Heather Http://www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com