Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 5. This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project. This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer or two for you to visit.
sure to check out this wonderful list of sponsors for this 12 Days
of Christmas Blog Hop. Blog candy will be given out
each day of the hop.
Stampin Up Products with Honeybearz Designs
Scrappy Moms Stamps
Craftin Desert Diva's
Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons
Pretty Cute Stamps
My Creative Time!
Pink and Main
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
Scrapping Bug Designs
Marjorie Ann Designs
Paper Nest Dolls
Cuddly Cute Designs
Too Cute By Jessica
KaDoodle Bug Designs
Midge and Madge Mingle
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com
2. Madge ~ http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/blog
3. Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
4. Sandy Hentzel~ http://scrapbookblessingsclub.com
5. Elizabeth Jeanne ~ http://CraftsByHappyStamper.com
6. Angela ~ www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
7. Alicia ~ www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
8. Miranda ~ www.nanasscrapspot.com
9. Daphne ~ http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
10. Rhonda ~ craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
11. Charmagne - http://www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
13. Lisa F ~ http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/
15. Jessi http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.co
16. Heather Http://www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com
Now onto my projects for today. Since I am trying to use my scrapbook paper and supplies up before purchasing more, I am making personal christmas cards for my family and friends this year. So here are two more cards I created with paper scraps.
Thanks for stopping by, and your next stop is at the fabulous Lisa where I am sure she will have something spectacular to share with us.