Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 1. This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project. This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer or two for you to visit.
sure to check out this wonderful list of sponsors for this 12 Days
of Christmas Blog Hop. Blog candy will be given out
each day of the hop.
Stampin Up Products with Honeybearz Designs
Scrappy Moms Stamps
Craftin Desert Diva's
Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons
Pretty Cute Stamps
My Creative Time!
Pink and Main
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
Scrapping Bug Designs
Marjorie Ann Designs
Paper Nest Dolls
Cuddly Cute Designs
Too Cute By Jessica
KaDoodle Bug Designs
Midge and Madge Mingle
My projects for today is gingerbread house centerpiece and three cross ornaments. Several years ago, I saw this build your own gingerbread house centerpiece kit at Michaels. I purchased it and several items to decorate and accessorize my gingerbread house centerpiece but I never put it together. So this hop inspired me to put it together. . I used a hot glue to attach all the decorations to the house and the house and decorations to the glitter base. I put the house on a glitter base.
My other project was wooden cross ornaments. I painted each of my crosses. Then, I threaded the string the top of the cross. Then, I took beaded jewels in a glue and put them into middle of the crosses. Finally, I glued a flower into the middle of the crosses.
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com
Kim - http://katydidcards.com (Guest Designer)
Melinda - http://www.mypapercrafting.com (Guest Designer)
2. Madge ~ http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/blog
3. Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
4. Sandy Hentzel~ http://scrapbookblessingsclub.com
5. Elizabeth Jeanne ~ http://CraftsByHappyStamper.com
6. Angela ~ www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
7. Alicia ~ www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
8. Miranda ~ www.nanasscrapspot.com
9. Daphne ~ http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
10. Rhonda ~ craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
11. Charmagne - http://www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
13. Lisa F ~ http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/
15. Jessi http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.co
Thanks for stopping by, and your next stop is at the fabulous Lisa where I am sure she will have something spectacular to share with us.